THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BLOG MONSTERS!!!
- Blog monsters are happiest when roaming the virtual plains of blogland.
- In general, blog monsters are sociable and docile creatures who like mixing with others of their kind.
- An untrained blog monster will hijack any conversation in an attempt to talk about it’s blog.
- The month of April is a very important time in the life cycle of a blog monster. For present purposes, it shall be referred to as ‘blog season.’
- Throughout its season, monsters undertake daily challenges comparable to initiation rites and rites of passage in many indigenous cultures.
- During blog season, the monster may experience extreme agitation if it is denied access to its computer.
- Blog monsters have been known to snap and snarl if interrupted whilst at blogging practice.
- The monster will, however, become animated and playful if somebody likes, comments or follows its blog..
- The appearance of the blog monster may deteriorate over the month of April as blogging activity intensifies.
- The blog monsters offspring can become fractious and unruly. Mutinous cries of, ‘Oh no, mum’s blogging AGAIN,’ ring out in homes across blogland.
- The condition and smell of the monsters lived habitat also deteriorates during this time as normal housework duties cease.
- Blog monsters and their families graze on ready made meals and sandwiches during the all important season.Daily caffeine intake of the monster increases three fold.
- The blog monster is prone to sleep disruption as it’s mind never really rests and it drinks too much coffee.
- It is important to note that after periods of intense blogging , the blog monster may appear confused and disoriented. With patient, loving attention, it’s equilibrium can be restored.
- A period of hibernation may well occur at the end of blog season. This is natural and should not cause undue concern.
Do you know of any blog monsters out there???